Omni Eyes 37A
- By pressing "0" key, to enter the
receiving status of surveillance system at the FAR END of OmniEyes-37A.
- By dialing digital-key to input telephone
number and password.
- [a] A digit-backward-key.
- [b] To convert Tone / Pulse key.
- [c] To operate "ON" connector,
when connecting the FAR END of OmniEyes-37A with Controller-37A. To provide a set of
connector for "OFF" function, when FAR END of OmniEyes- 37A connecting with
- After inputting a set of number, press ENTER
key for execution.
- A termination key to cut off telephone line
and to exit the system.
To press two keys at same time for 10
seconds, after words "SET PASSWORD" showing on screen, then setting up your
To press two keys at the same time for 3
seconds, image showing On Channel-A. Then pressing Channel-B, C or D respectively.
- To press this key for showing a QUAD (4
images) on monitor.
To press the key for "TRACING
SCREEN" shown on full screen of the FAR END.
To press this key for auto PAN rotating
function of Far End, but only when the image is displayed on "1/4 Screen" of
- [a] To press ARROW for moving the
"TRACING SCREEN" UP, DOWN, RIGHT or LEFT.
- [b] To press any key (UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT)
to stop auto PAN rotating function of FAR END, then press "1/8 Screen" key to
operate ARROW (UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT) key to control Pan/Tilt rotation at MANUAL status on
FAR END of OmniEyes-37A.
- To press either "NEAR" or
"FAR" key, for operating the Zoom Lens, (Zoom-in / Zoom- out), only when image
shown in "1/8 Screen" on Channel-A at the FAR END of OmniEyes-37A.
- To press "1/8 SCREEN" "1/4
SCREEN" or "FULL SCREEN" at your option for desired image size on the FAR
END of OmniEyes-37A.
- To press "RESET" + "1"
keys at the same time, to test whether all the function keys are in normal condition. To
press either "NEAR" or "FAR" key, then pressing "RESET" key
to test Zoom-in / Zoom-out of Zoom Lens.
Electronics International /
OAO Robotics /
Control Screening /
Voice Print International /
American Video Equipment /
Britania 2000 /